Fall Fashions for Little Ones

How could I resist? With such cute fashionistas linked up at the party, you'll want to take a peek....


DIY Pumpkin Photo Shoot by Violet Imperfection. Leslie's approach to Fall fashion is adorable!


I Made a Coat! by While Wearing Heels. You'll get a kick out of Amy's story while cheering for her courage and great results!



Galaxy Bubble Dress by Craftiments. Inspired by a fashion icon, Kirstin's results are outta this world!



Super Quick Ruffle Flower Baby Bodysuit by Little Chupi. What a doll! Catarina sweetly upgrades a onesie.




Monthly Baby Photo Idea by Pursuit of Happiness. That's the cutest ever year-long diaper fashion show. Lisa, we love the calendar 'runway'!


Now that made you smile, didn't it?



Congratulations, Artists!

You will want to see the Fabulous Friday Spotlight Features from the party, too! 


Pop on over to these artists blogs to pin and get the full scoop on these lovely projects. Learn about my Pinterest Party Pledge here, where I ensure that you always get the credit and page views for your awesome work!


Artists, you are STARS at I Gotta Create! Please grab your feature button. The code is on the sidebar.


The Wildly Original Linky Party starts every Wednesday at 7pm CST!

4 comments:

Katalina Jewelry said...

That did make me smile :) Such cuteness! That coat and the little girl, of course, are so adorable!

Amy of While Wearing Heels said...

Thank you so much for the feature...especially since you selected so many amazing projects that I am featured among. You made my day.

Leslie @ Violet Imperfection said...

Thank you so much for featuring my Pumpkin photo shoot :)

Lisa said...

Thanks so much for featuring my little man in his diapers! :)