10 Clever & Colorful Christmas Projects

WOW! You'll love the color and creativity of these 10 Holiday projects:

Pottery Barn-inspired Car Ornaments by Renew, Create, Restore


Peppermint Pillow wrapped in tulle by Under a Pile of Scrap

A Little Claireification makes these gift tags with recycled sweaters

Paint a Starbucks Snowman Serving Tray by Lake Girl Paints

Gorgeous mantle with Yarn Wrapped Trees by Imprintalish

Christmas Lollipop Ornament (go see what it's made of!) by Lake Shore Drive


Candi Trees by Ribbons & Glue

Denim & Burlap Stockings by Navy Wifey Peters

Milk Chocolate Fudge Recipe by twelveOeight

10-minute Glitter Ball Decorations by NorthShore Days


And you won't want to miss what I've been up to:

turning dollar store jar candles into snow people!
Great for teacher appreciation, neighbors, coworkers and stocking stuffers!


Congratulations, Artists! 



You are STARS at I Gotta Create! Please grab your feature button. The code is on the sidebar.


Pop on over to these artists blogs to pin and get the full scoop on these lovely projects. Learn about my Pinterest Party Pledge here, where I ensure that you always get the credit and page views for your awesome work!

I want to thank these bloggers for including a link back to I Gotta Create! in their posts (preferred) or buttons on their front page. Hosting takes time and resources. I appreciate their returned kindness.


Check out the Fabulous Spotlight Features from the party, too!  



The Wildly Original Crowd 
parties here starting at 7pm CST every Wednesday!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for including my Milk Chocolate Fudge in the features this week Christina!!

xoxo, Tanya

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for including my lollipop ornaments, Christina! You made my day! :)

Kathy

Unknown said...

Thank you Christina for featuring my PB Inspired Car Tree Ornaments, I'm so excited to be featured!!

Have a super Christmas and I can't wait for more partying next year!

Julie

Anonymous said...

Thanks for featuring my denim & burlap stockings!! I hope you enjoyed the holidays!

T'onna