Frosty Little Snowman Jar Candles

 Today I'm sharing a sneak peek at the cutest little DiY snowman jar candles!



They'd make perfect stocking stuffers,
office gifts,
or festive winter party decor....




The Snowman Jar Candles look at home nestled in a forest of Tinfoil Tree Ornaments.



The warm glow
lights up your Holiday table
and takes the chill off!



       


How about
Cocoa by Candlelight?


And these frosty little snowman jar candles are so cute...


... all wrapped up ...
in tulle and cotton for gift-giving!




*Click here* for the tutorial on these little cuties.


You'll be glad you did.



Fa-la-la-la-la!







Make a Frosty Forest, too!






Check out The Best of 2012!


Share your creations at 
the Wildly Original party now! 


{I host a linky party every Wednesday. More info *HERE.*  I'm sharing Frosty Little Snowman Jar Candles with these fine folks, whose links open on ~ Sunday:  Sew Darned CraftyShaken TogetherIt's Party TimeTwigg StudiosI Should Be Mopping The FloorMaking Monday MarvelousBrassy AppleCraftomaniacAlderberry HillSew Can DoUnder the Table & DreamingMaking the World Cuter ; MondaySkip to my LouWhats In the Gunny SackCowgirl Up!, Rustic PigCherished BlissSugar Bee CraftsTip Junkie's Tip Me TuesdaySalt TreeTuesdayThe Winthrop ChroniclesNot Just a HousewifeCarolyn's HomeworkElizabeth & Co., Lil' LunaThe DIY Dreamer,  Savvy Southern StyleWhat we Wore & MadeUncommonGingersnap CraftsThe NY Melrose FamilyToday's Creative BlogSew Much AdoWednesdayI Gotta Create!Stone Gable, Southern Lovely, Creations by KaraAll Star Block PartyThe 36th AvenueLive-Laugh-RoweHandy Man Crafty WomanThe Shabby Creek CottageBlissful WhitesThe Trendy Treehouse ; ThursdayAt the Picket Fence540 MainCraftionaryMy Repurposed LifeFrugal GirlsShabby Nest,  Romantic HomeFrench County CottageStuff & Nonsense ; FridaySerenity NowA night OwlFunky Junk InteriorsHappy HourAnything GoesFinding FabulousMy Simple Home LifeTatertots & Jellocheerios & lattesFive Days Five WaysShabby Art BoutiqueThirty Handmade DaysOne Creative MommySweet Boutique ; SaturdayBe Different Act NormalA Bouquet of TalentTutus & Tea PartiesSix Sisters StuffSew Country ChickDIY ShowoffPositively Splendid , Nifty Thrifty ThingsYoung & CraftyPolkadot PrettiesOr So She SaysBowdabraFlamingo Toes} Seasonal: A Crafty Christmas Linkup; Christmas Inspirations; Graphics Fairy Holiday Edition

43 comments:

Liz said...

That's a great idea! I have a couple of this jars myself and now I know what to do with it :-)! Thanks for sharing! Liz

Roeshel said...

ADORABLE! Such a heart warming handmade gift. Love it! Thanks so much for sharing! ;)

xo

Diana of Diana Rambles said...

So cute! So many great ideas! I'd love you to come link 3 up at my Pin Me Linky Party.

Our Pinteresting Family said...

That is an adorable idea. :)

Sarah said...

This are so cute and will make fantastic gifts. I also have been seeing your trees floating around blogland and really like their texture. If you get a chance come link up at my Pin Party.

http://sarahdawndesigns.blogspot.com/2012/12/pintastic-monday-20.html#.UMYpFazxxgg

Melanie G said...

What a great idea, and so very cute! I'm your newest follower, and found you at Make the Scene Monday. Have a great day!
http://violetsbuds.blogspot.com

SewSweetVIntage said...

Super cute snowman!!!!! Pinned:) Following your blog now. Follow me back:) I posted http://www.sewsweetvintage.com/2012/12/impossibly-sweet-ikea-and-trujoy-gluten.html to the holiday party:)

Cassie Bustamante said...

these are adorable! i love how they look lit up!

Cassie Bustamante said...

these are adorable! i love how they look lit up!

Mimi@blueroofcabin said...

What a fun idea! They are just adorable!

Marti @ SewLicious Home Decor said...

That is adorable, Christina. I would love it if someone gave that to me as a gift. I would love for you to share it at SHOW-licious Craft Showcase.

http://sew-licious.blogspot.com/search/label/craftshowcase.

I hope to see you soon! :)

Marti

JoAnn SweetPepperRose said...

Great little gift idea!

Anonymous said...

How fun! Hi! I'm your newest follower and was kinda maybe sorta hopin' that you'd hop on by my blog and follow me back!!

xoxo-
Sarah
www.enjoyingtheepiphany.com

Connie said...

Your snowmen are so cute and the little red sleds, too. I was out surfing and seeing who my followers were following, that is how I found your delightful blog.
I am celebrating my first year as a blogger and having my first Give-Away.
Please come visit, my welcome mat is always out, and while you're there enter the Give-Away.
Hope to see you and get to know you better through blogging and sharing ideas, Connie :)

Unknown said...

Just adorable! I love your holiday spirit. You make Whimsy Wednesday look so good!

Thanks for joining us,
Kelly at Smart! School {House}
http://www.smartschoolhouse.com

Noelle said...

This is the cutest idea ever! i love snowmen. What a great gift idea for friends! thanks so much for sharing it :)

Katie @ Made to be a Momma. said...

This is an adorable idea!! I would LOVE to have you share this at my party!

http://www.pincushioncreations.com/2012/12/homemade-by-you-41.html

Andrea @ This Pug Life said...

What a clever idea, those candle jars are the perfect shape. It would be cute for holding candy if you've already finished the candle and cleaned out the glass too!

Dee ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ said...

Your candles are so adorable!

Dee

ibshell said...

What a DARLING idea, yet so easy!! Thank you for sharing. I'm loving them!!

Unknown said...

They are so cute - pinning :)

(Dropping by from the Happy Hour link party!).

Anonymous said...

So cute!!!!

T'onna @ Submarine Sunday #11

Athena at Minervas Garden said...

Cute snowmen!

The Thriftiness Miss said...

I love this! He's so cute when he's all lit up in the pine tree branches! Great job :)

Unknown said...

Oh that is just darling!!

Unknown said...

super duper adorable!! I started a new saturday linky and would love to have you come by to share some of your great ideas! http://www.teachbesideme.com/2012/12/share-it-saturday.html

gail@My Repurposed Life said...

oh so cute snowmen candles Christina!

gail

Lauren said...

Those little guys are just too cute!

Coley said...

These are adorable! I already have teacher's gifts for this year figured out but I'm pinning this for next year. TY for sharing!

Artsy Chicks Rule said...

Those are so cute!!!

My Recent Favorite Books said...

Love this idea! these are so cute!

Mindie Hilton said...

Featuring soon at Bacon Time! Merry Christmas.

Debbie @DewdropGables said...

I love this idea!| They turned out so cute...love it.
Saw you sharing at Setting for Four.
Debbie :)

Unknown said...

These snowmen are pure Genius!!! I'll never look at another $1 candle the same way! Thanks for sharing! I came to your blog through Under The Table and Dreaming party

Creative Mama on a Dime said...

So clever! Love this idea.

Mrs Bishop said...

Adorable! What a sweet and inexpensive gift! Love the idea of the tin foil ornaments as well!

Our Pinteresting Family said...

Such a cute idea!

Parola di Laura said...

I love it! All your creations are so cute!
It will a pleasure for me if you'll add your link in my italian link party!
xxx Laura
http://www.paroladilaura.blogspot.it/2012/12/nuova-rubrica-share-your-link-1.html#more

Erin said...

These are adorable!! Love some dollar store finds :) I'm hopping over from the live laugh linky party.

http://managingthemanor.blogspot.com

Craftberry Bush said...

Oh my gosh, these are just so sweet...always so creative !

Mackenzie said...

These are awesome! You are a featured favorite this week on Saturday Show & Tell on Cheerios and Lattes! Thanks for sharing last week; we can’t wait to see what you’ve been up to this week!
Merry Christmas!
Mackenzie

Tania Pelletier said...

Those are fricking adorable!!! I pinned your tutorial so I can make some of these next year!!

Tania

Diana said...

This is a wonderful gift for a child's teachter. I used foam stickers that I found at Dollar Tree. Thanks for posting!

Diana
http://traditionalurbanite.blogspot.com/