Twelve Amazing Ornaments, Wreaths & Decor

Well, ok it's a baker's dozen ideas for your tree trimming, count-downs, stockings, mantles, doors and more. Get a load of these fantastic creations:

This DiY Snowman Wreath by Sweet Little Bluebird is Fantastic!



Adore this simple framed Hanging Ornament Display by Imprintalish.


I'm loving pom poms this year. Stop by Inspirations by D for a template and see her tree.



Scrapbook papers beautifully cover tiny buckets for this Christmas Countdown advent by Snippets of Design.



I am a Beatrix Potter fan and these Juice Lid Ornaments by Reduce, Reuse, Renewed are my favorite ~ so sweet!


Homemade Snowflakes by Stone Gable are fabulous in 3D!


Rustic Christmas Star by Ribbons & Glue uses papers to make a pretty tree topper.


Fig Milkshakes shares this Christmas Ornament Hack for when you're missing that top thingy.


A wood pallet becomes a 'music bar' display for Christmas carols by Silo Hill Farm


Christmas Snowballs by Somewhat Quirky are marvelous.



Just us Four turns a vase into Snowman Candle Holders



Warm up plastic Candy Canes by wrapping them in fabric as did Confessions of an ADD Housewife



Embellished Wool Stockings by At Home on the Bay are cozy and smartly displayed.



And you won't want to miss what I've been up to:
turning dollar store jar candles into snow people!
Great for teacher appreciation, neighbors, coworkers and stocking stuffers!


Congratulations, Artists! 



You are STARS at I Gotta Create! Please grab your feature button. The code is on the sidebar.


Pop on over to these artists blogs to pin and get the full scoop on these lovely projects. Learn about my Pinterest Party Pledge here, where I ensure that you always get the credit and page views for your awesome work!

I want to thank these bloggers for including a link back to I Gotta Create! in their posts (preferred) or buttons on their front page. Hosting takes time and resources. I appreciate their returned kindness.


Check out the Fabulous Spotlight Features from the party, too!  



The Wildly Original Crowd 
parties here starting at 7pm CST every Wednesday!

9 comments:

Audra @ Renewed Projects said...

Thanks so much for including my Beatrix Potter ornaments. I feel honored!

karen@somewhatquirky said...

Hey thanks so much for featuring my lowly toothpicks! They are so grateful. And they love your blog!

D said...

Thank you so much for the feature! Exciting and honored.

Mary Neumann said...

Hi Christina,

Thank you so VERY much for featuring my Snowman Wreath! Thank you for the super sweet comment on my post! You rock ;) And another BIG thank you for hosting!

I hope you are having a great week. Off to check out all the features.

Have a wonderful night!

Mary said...

Thank you so much for featuring the wool stockings among all the other amazing features this week. I appreciate the sweet compliment.

Danni@SiloHillFarm said...

Thank you Christina for featuring my Deck the Halls pallet project! I am honored to be among such great features!

Lish @ Imprintalish said...

Thanks so much for hosting a fab party :) AND for the feature!!!!!

Amber's Snippets of Design said...

Hey Christina!
Thanks for hosting your awesome linky party and thank you so much for the feature! I'm going to go checkout some of the fun ideas...
xo,
amber
snippetsofdesign{dot}com

Amy @ Fig Milkshakes said...

Thanks for featuring me as well! We appreciate your effort into hosting this party, and you can count on seeing me again!