Twig Tree Tags



This twiggy tannenbaum could not be any cuter! Make your yard work pay off for the holidays in the most beautiful way. 

You can

pin the twig tree tags and see the vintage paper trees and dictionary wreath by visiting 
Keeping Up With The Times

       

As a Friday Spotlight Feature from the 
The Wildly Original linky party, 
Barb gets an "I'm a Star" feature button:



Trying to Pin from this page but can't? 
See how I ensure featured artists get full credit in my *feature pledge here.*
Follow me on Pinterest.



Join Barb and Link Up with
The Wildly Original Crowd!
I'm looking for the next features :)



Looking for more Christmas Trees? Try Tinfoil Tannenbaums!


Check out The Best of 2012!


6 comments:

Okio B Designs said...

Such a cute idea! I love it!

Jeanine

Jennifer @ Town and Country Living said...

Christina, the little twig tree tags are just adorable!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much, Christina!!

Bliss said...

I went and pinned, those are TDC.... too darn cute!

Bliss

Meeha Meeha said...

The little twigs are simple but such a wonderful effect!

Esther Asbury said...

Love this adorable tag --- so cute w/the twig tree!